Sunday, January 11, 2009

Why?Still Aching?


My heart...still aching...I know it!!!But why?I think got a lot of reasons...I'm not sure...Just knew that my heart is aching because of you again.T-T

Nothing can do now...I just need the time to treat my sadness.I knew that I should be give up...I do that so...But sometimes some odd feeling also will float up on my mind.Maybe is unwilling...I will care what are you thinking about me...but when i knew it.I feel dissatified and sad...In fact,I'm this character people on your mind.Actually I'm also feel abit angry because that I don't like people appearance me without come to an understanding see the real of me.I'm not a perfect girl on your mind because we are of 2 total different worlds and I'm aware too about the gap between us.That gap,has made it impossible for me to slip into your world.I knew that I'm not the types of girl you want.I can't change anymore because that is ME.Maybe that's a stiff role for you,but I just can say that the types of role you want is impossible for me to get it and change it.The character you want;The role you like;I'm don't have !!!I can't censure anymore with you because I can't force you to knowing and understand me.But if you really feel disdain to my role,you can away from my life in anytime.Nobody will retain you.especially is ME!!!Get rid of me when you feel it.

5 comments:

  1. Erm..i understand the topic la, any latest topic also? haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. (falcon)-Thank you for posing and viewing my blog...^-^Blog is the space for me to write down all my feeling and my pass life.I love read others blogs so hope people can love my blog too.Blogging also is my loving things.I will blogging all the while.If you really love my blog then welcome to my blog and my life.^-^(for all blogger & visitors too)

    ReplyDelete
  3. huanying , haiyo , cheer up yah (: , we dun need to change becuz of anyone !!!! juz be the one u are can le (: , juz wat i feel yah (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok, when i free i come and support...

    ReplyDelete