Monday, June 29, 2009

Today,I had start my orthodontik at dental hospital.I felt so scared after i arrived there.Keep on think about 'i will pain until die anot oO?','is it will so PAIN??','how to eat after it oO?'....and more....keep on thinking,non stop....Luckily,de dentist and all de nurses are so nice,keep on chatting some funny things with me.Let me didnt feel so scare during de moment.But unluckily,de dentist spoil my lips when de dentist wanuse de pincers take out some thing on my teeth,all de blood is flow out=-=''.....It's so PAIN T-T....dentist and nurses keep on apologize to me but i also didnt felt angry at de moment....Just feel PAIN only...Actually not so pain during de moment*if dentist didnt spoil my lip*=-='',but after few hour....NOW....I'm feel so uncomfort because my teeth...suddenly feel pain and sorrowful....what happen now???......stop it!!!!!cant eat anymore now!!!!shit.........
Assignment is starting now.Its let me feel I cant loosen during tis few weeks dy...Courseworks,assignment....it's will let ppl die=-= All de things will so rush dy=-=''HAIZ...........HAIZ........................................

No comments:

Post a Comment